Saturday, September 24, 2011

My little Devas..The little Spirits..


Exactly 99 of them..little ones..big ones..rising and falling..climbing and spreading..draping and trailing..creeping and crawling..
in pots and pans..in cups and saucers..in shoes and cartons..in bottles and bowls..in tins and cans...They all look at me..All 99 of them..as I reach home everyday..I check quickly if anyone is in distress..Satisfied I step in..

My little devas..foliage and evergreens ..bromeliads and succulents..miniatures and kitchen plants..they dance and sway in the breeze...they turn ecstatic with the wind and the rain..My neighbour watches me..the window from the block across..She asks me whether I talk to my plants..I laugh it off..


Yet.. I know  that the little ones think..they feel..pain..shock..they laugh..they cry..they faint..they even pass off at times ! In the dim light of the night..I have seen their aura..silvery..alive..pulsating..
living..They breathe in Cosmic energy..the same energy that nourishes and sustains us..The Chakras of my palms..and my heart give them Reiki..the Compassionate Cosmic energy...the channelling is smooth and perfect...

Flowing with love..they are pure  energy..throbbing..sparkling
..pulsating..small balls of energy..evolving souls in a green body..rooted to Mother Earth..Children of the soil..the Alchemists of my garden..how they respond patiently and kindly to my strange experiments..I love everything about them..the  soft touch of the soil..the earthy fragrance of wet clay and terracotta..the wet wood..texture of the leaves..closing my eyes and feeling the artistry..they reciprocate..heartily and happily..

I remember..years ago..moving to Hyderabad..I had refused to move without my plants..there was no option..but to pack them along with the rest of the stuff in a truck...I recall..the night before ..I spend a lot of time with them..giving Reiki to each and every one of them..and to the situation..I continued giving Reiki over the next few days..Finally the truck arrived after 8-9 days..I waited with bated breath to see the fate of the little ones..Yes..Each and every plant was alive and healthy..Every single one..The pots had broken..but they all stood..firmly rooted..to the soil which held them..Love and Gratitude..was all that I felt..

Inspires and amazes me..the great Luther Burbank..the American miracle plant breeder... initiated into Kriya Yoga by Paramahamsa Yogananda..A Saint amidst the Roses..as Yogananda calls him..His power of love overpowered any scientific knowledge.."While working with plants he took each and every plant in his confidence, asked them to help and assured them them that he held their small lives in deepest regard and affection" His results were mind blowing..His communion with these energies gave him miraculous protection in times of need...When in 1906 a massive earthquake reduced entire Santa Rosa to a rubble, Burbank's huge greenhouse stood unscathed..not even a pane of glass was cracked !!!

The Little Devas..the little Plant Spirits..The little fairies..I know you exist..you communicate..you help..you can be invoked..Stay with me..The little guides..Be with me..Always..forever...




No comments:

Post a Comment