Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mangalam Ganesham

                           

Morning meditation..1 hour of Kriya Pranayama.. breathing into my Sushumna..revolving the energy of Om in each Chakra..each cycle about 45 seconds..after fifteen minutes..lose track of the number of cycles completed..my hands lose their orientation..Don't know where they are..Feels good...Light inside..Channels feel clearer..The breath is my Master..Complete surrender to the breath..Then decide to slip into Yoni Mudra..exploding Om at Kuthasta.. then Sakshi Bhava...choiceless awareness...passive attention..feel fireworks in my third eye..And then..I'm surprised...Glimpses...of  images of the Dukharta...Sukhkarta..Vignharta....the deity of my Mooladhara..the earth element..the master of all Siddhis and Buddhi.. Peace and Bliss..Then I drift into sleep..Yog Nidra...

Later.. with my 20 odd Ganesh idols and.. the Ganesh Gayatri.. 


                  
               
              Om Ekdantaaya Vidmahi
                     Vakrakundaaya Dhimahi
                     Tanno Dantih Prachodayat
May we realize Lord Ganesha...Let us meditate on that elephant headed God who removes the hurdles..May that one tusked God enlighten us...
                      Mangalam Ganesham
          
 



No comments:

Post a Comment