Friday, September 16, 2011

A little while..a moment of rest..and another woman bears me..

 Gautam Buddha on Rebirth
"Samsara-the Wheel of Existence-the Perpetual Wandering- the Sea of life restlessly heaving up and down,ever again and again being born,growing old,suffering and dying...It is constantly changing from moment to moment as lives follow continuously one upon the other through inconceivable periods of time...Of this Samsara,a single lifetime constitutes only a vanishingly tiny fraction"

Yes..helping..guiding..the flowing back into this ever moving sea of life..recalling..feeling..seeing..sensing..the imprints..engrams.. buried memories..traumas..pains..unearthing..bringing to awareness..understanding..releasing..letting go..integrating..transforming..learning..healing..meeting the Master Spirits..the higher guides..their wisdom..their love..the light..words fail to describe..

Yes..facilitating Past Life Regression.. very rewarding..highly emotional..deeply spiritual experience..Each session..enriching..touching..healing..opening my heart..replenishing my soul..evolving me..I am grateful..deeply grateful..

A link to a Past Life Regression Session which I had the privilege to guide..So beautifully put in words..My tears flowed when you gave me the message..Love and light...Always...

http://figmentsbyanewblogger.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-life-once-upon-time.html

No comments:

Post a Comment