Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Chakras-A Visual Journey

 My Sushumna..the spine of my Sookshma Sharira..my Etheric Body..is like a white pipe..My Chakras...wheels..disks..energy spirals..around my Sushumna..rotate..spin..they pull in Shiv Shiva's energy..stepping it down..spreading it into my Koshas..I breathe in this pure healing cosmic energy...the fuel to my inner Prana.. my own life force energy..

A Chakra Meditation session..Touching each of my chakras with a specific Meditation..a specific Kriya..Then looking into each..deep inside..with insight..an inner eye view..



My Mooladahara-the Root Chakra...I see a brilliant..solid cube...my base..my support..pulling in energy...pure white...spinning and spiralling energy..Visions of bright red blooming chrysanthemums
 appear..I feel the connection to Wood and the Earth..I am nutured..safe and supported...

My Swadhisthana-my Sacral chakra..the dwelling place of my inner self.. brimming with..my sexuality..my emotions..the Chakra literally erupts with energy..loads and loads of it entering and emerging..I see a tunnel in the vortex..it is a ball of light..whirls and whirls and whirls of it..intense..throbbing..pulsating..I receive..I flow..with joy and bliss..

My Manipura-the Solar Plexus..my City of Jewels..I see my Sushumna again and coils of energy around it..the Chakra is a yellow sun..surrounded by spirals of light..I see a constriction..a block..I watch..and then I see the constriction slowly dissolve..it melts..it gives way to an inner space filled with light and energy..I am in control..I am my own Master..I am the Queen of fire..I am Tejaswini..



My Anahata-the Heart centre..the Unstruck..I know my Point of Awareness lies here..a build up of energy at this centre..An overflow..Almost ripping my heart apart..I work on this centre..The energies cannot fixate..I channel the energies with Reiki..I beam..I let them flow..Rosequartz is so healing..I work..work..and work..I awaken to Anhahata sounds..in the night..water and waterfalls..I am blissful being with my heart..and so much in love..

My Vishuddhi-the Throat Chakra-the Purifier..So many blocks overcome..As I create..communicate..express..no holding back any more..Truth and only truth..and letting go...Freedom to spread my wings..and fly..I see a crystal in my Chakra one night..a water crystal seen under a microscope..it is shining white..beautiful and perfect..like a diamond..I feel blessed..Another block dissolved that night..



My Ajna..the Third eye..the Dashmadwara..my door to higher dimensions..I see an eye..a big open eye with eye lashes..it looks at me..Energy gushes from the eye..the Shambhavi fire..my healing light..24*7...a  strong beam of torch light..Energy literally spills..Uncontrollably..Sensations in my physical eyes..Pippilikam
..Ants crawling and stinging my eyes..Images of OM flash..Overwhelming...So intense...



From earth..to water..to fire..to air..to sound..to light..to space..the journey of my consciousness continues..I know I will come back again..and again..till my Chakras evolve perfectly..at least till my Point of Awareness reaches my Ajna..it may take lives and lives altogether..But I am happy..that I am awake..and I travel..and I transform..

Love and Light...

No comments:

Post a Comment