Friday, September 6, 2013

The Rebirthing..


                                                           
14th August..another of my lucid dreams..

I am about to birth..Its the grand finale…of some kind of a waiting period..Something spectacular is about to be born !!!

There are two persons with me..Should be doctors but they don’t look like doctors exactly  They seem to be on top of the world..They look at each other..Its coming !!! Something that they have been waiting for..Then they leave to fetch something..

I am a mixture of awe,excitement and nervousness..
What is coming ??? I am perplexed myself..But otherwise I look quite all right..

And then people start streaming in..one or two I recognize but most of them are strangers..They look happy..perhaps surprised as well..they come to see me..The news is spreading and they keep coming..its like my entire soul family is descending !! I hug one or two of them..I say sorry to one of them..perhaps for something from the past..

And the moment draws near..and so does the awe and emotion..

At that point I am awake..Wondering what was I giving birth to..What creative processes of Emergence had I tapped into..

A New aspect of myself??
Intelligence or creativity I didn't realize I could summon up??
Fruition of a project or idea??
Manifestation of an opportunity??
Letting go of the past ??
A New beginning or experience ??
Clearing and Completing ??
Transforming and Transmuting ??

Whatever it was.. ..I know NOW is the time..The fruit is ripe..It is simply the right time ..I know I need to relax right where I am..and allow all of it to happen..in my work..in my relationships..in everyday life experiences..I must remain connected to my inner inspiration and creativity.. my truth..my emotions and my intuitive wisdom..happy..whole and complete..and allow all of it to simply flow through me..

Allowing..simply allowing..and remembering all the while that..

ALL IS WELL..ALL IS WELL..ALL IS WELL..:) :)


Love and Light :)

No comments:

Post a Comment